Password and Language
Here you can change the password and the language of the currently logged in user. If you log in for the first time, it is strongly recommended to immediately change the default password.
- Password: Type in the new password.
- Password strength: This field shows how strong the new password is (a strong password should include numbers, symbols, upper and lowercase letters; password length should be 8 characters or more; avoid any password based on repetition, dictionary words, letter or number sequences, usernames, relative or pet names, or biographical information).
- Repeat Password: Type in the new password again to make sure you made no typo.
- Language: Select the desired interface language of the control panel. If you change the language, you must log out and log back in for the changes to take effect.
Here you can change the theme and the start module:
- Design: you can select from a list of themes here if more than one theme is available.
- Startmodule: this defines the module that you will be directed to after you log into. By default, this is the dashboard
This category currently contains no pages or media.